Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 952-5050.
Dr. Claudia Gragnoli, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Claudia Gragnoli, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Philadelphia, PA. She currently practices at Jefferson Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gragnoli is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Jefferson Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gragnoli?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gragnoli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Claudia Gragnoli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gragnoli's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gragnoli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gragnoli frequently treats Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Gragnoli's office is located at 2301 S Broad St Ste 106, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gragnoli speaks German and English. View profile to see all.