Dr. Stringer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Claude Stringer, MD is a oncology specialist in Midland, TX. Dr. Stringer completed a residency at Hermann/U Tex Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tex Sys Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Hermann/U Tex Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stringer?
He is very knowledgeable and kind. He prompt and always on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Claude Stringer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stringer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stringer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stringer frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Stringer's office is located at 400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy, Midland, TX 79701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler