Dr. Claro Diaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Claro Diaz, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program. He currently practices at Mid South Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diaz is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U Tex Med Br, Galveston, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program, Residency Hospital
- University Tex Med Br Galveston, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Louisiana State Univ School of Medicine In New Orleans,New Orleans, La, United States, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid South Cardiovascular
Sutherland Cardiology Clinic7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 435-8550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
No words can explain how caring Dr. Diaz is. I trust him with all that I am. Thank you for your service, and for caring about me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diaz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital