Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Claro Diaz, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program. He currently practices at Sutherland Cardiology and is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tex Med Br, Galveston, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program, Residency Hospital
- University Tex Med Br Galveston, Internship Hospital — 1989
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN NEW ORLEANS, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
Excellent on all counts
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Claro Diaz, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Diaz's profile.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Claro Diaz, MD is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital and Methodist University Hospital.
Dr. Diaz has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
Sutherland Cardiology Clinic7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 435-8550