Dr. Clark Metzger, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Metzger completed a residency at University of South Alabama Medical Center. He currently practices at NeuroMicroSpine and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Metzger is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NeuroMicroSpine9400 University Pkwy Ste 309, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 466-2703
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of South AL, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metzger?
There are only 2 spine surgeons I trust in the FL Panhandle & that's Dr.s Metzger & Giovinini. (Partners) They don't sugar coat anything, they just get the problem fixed with the best possible out comes. That's what is important here.
- West Florida Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital