Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-3535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clark Smith, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Clark Smith, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Emory University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center180 Fort Washington Ave # Hp-1-199, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia Doctors Midtown
Columbia Doctors Midtown51 W 51st St # 375, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2006
- Tulane Sch Pub Hlth, Other Education — 2006
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr Smith showed my daughter a great deal of compassion and care regarding her injury. As as college athlete and almost 6 months into a serious back injury, he is the only doctor who has put a treatment plan in place and general time line to get her back to doing what she loves.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clark Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Ave # Hp-1-199, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.