Call (281) 317-4136 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clarisa Garcia, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at University of Utah (Cardiology Division). She currently practices at Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Houston and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Southwest, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah (Cardiology Division), Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School Of Galveston, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Houston
Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Houston2627 Chestnut Ridge Dr Ste 100, Kingwood, TX 77339 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4136
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garcia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clarisa Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Valve Disease, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 2627 Chestnut Ridge Dr Ste 100, Kingwood, TX 77339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas