Dr. Bateman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cinthia Bateman, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Bateman completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at South Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bateman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Interventional Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Denver Cardiology Associates
South Denver Heart Center1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120 Existing Patients: (303) 744-1065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bateman?
She is an amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cinthia Bateman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bateman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bateman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bateman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bateman's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center