Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Coleman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coleman is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital935 Calhoun St, New Orleans, LA 70118 Existing Patients: (504) 896-7790
Lsu Health Sciences Center1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 568-6001
Children's Hospital200 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118 Existing Patients: (504) 896-7790
- 4 210 State St Bldg 11, New Orleans, LA 70118 Existing Patients: (504) 896-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coleman frequently treats Autism, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 935 Calhoun St, New Orleans, LA 70118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.