Dr. Christopher Sturbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sturbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Sturbaum, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane Valley, WA. Dr. Sturbaum completed a residency at U Tex Med Br. He currently practices at Empire Eye Physicians, PS and is affiliated with Providence St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Herman Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Tex Med Br, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Moses H Cone Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Empire Eye Physicians, PS
Empire Eye Physicians1414 N Houk Rd Ste 103, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Existing Patients: (509) 928-8040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sturbaum?
Dr Sturbaum performed 2 very difficult eye surgeries flawlessly preventing what would have been eventual blindness. His staff was well trained and well coordinated for thorough and timely care. They handled my questions and my anxiety appropriately. The result: better than 20/20 vision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sturbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sturbaum frequently treats Nearsightedness, Drusen, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Sturbaum's office is located at 1414 N Houk Rd Ste 103, Spokane Valley, WA 99216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sturbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Joseph's Hospital