Call (720) 764-6249 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Stees, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Stees completed a residency at Porter Adventist Hospital. He currently practices at Denver Heart - South Wadsworth Blvd and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stees is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Porter Adventist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denver Heart - South Wadsworth Blvd
Lakewood3333 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit D217, Lakewood, CO 80227 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6249
Denver Heart - East Hampden Ave
Swedish Medical Center701 E Hampden Ave Ste 350, Englewood, CO 80113 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6208
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stees?
Dr Stees is an excellent doctor. He did my heart Ablation for me. His process was far and above another doctor I had seen in another state. Dr Stees used 3d imaging to monitor the process and assure success. He is personable and Hands above any other doctor. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stees has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Stees, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stees' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stees accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stees frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation.
Dr. Stees' office is located at 3333 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit D217, Lakewood, CO 80227. Find other locations and directions.
- Rose Medical Center
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus