Dr. Christopher Saigal, MD is a urology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Saigal completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. He currently practices at UCLA Medical Center Urology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saigal is board certified in Urology.
UCLA Medical Center Urology
UCLA Medical Center Urology300 Stein Paza Fl 3, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 206-8183
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saigal?
Dr. Saigal diagnosed my prostate cancer in March 2020 and, due to a high Gleason score, recommended early treatment. He took the time to fully explain the surgical and radiation options and referred me to a radiologist to further discuss radiation/hormone treatment. I ultimately decided on radical prostatectomy surgery, carried out by Dr. Saigal. The results have been excellent, with no complications, or incontinence issues. My recovery was fast and I was able to resume my normal lifestyle a week later, after removal of the catheter. I was back to a full/strenuous exercise routine within 4-6 weeks. After 4-months my PSA level is still zero. I found the level-of-care to be excellent throughout.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center