Dr. Ellis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Ellis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart Transplant and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 2000
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart Transplant1215 21st Ave S Ste 5209, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-1711
Vanderbilt Heart Murfreesboro
Vanderbilt Heart Murfreesboro1370 Gateway Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Existing Patients: (615) 895-1301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 1215 21st Ave S Ste 5209, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
- The Medical Center at Franklin
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center