Call (303) 963-0114 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Porterfield, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Porterfield completed a residency at East Carolina University. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Suite 300 and is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Porterfield is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- East Carolina University (Cardiology Fellowship) | University of Virginia (Electrophysiology Fellowship), Fellowship Hospital
- East Carolina University, Residency Hospital
- East Carolina University School of Medicine MPH, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porterfield?
I truly wish he was still in our area, but unfortunately he moved away, I believe in December 2020. His NPA, Mike Doyle, left shortly after. They finally found another cardiologist to replace them, but I no longer go there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porterfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porterfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porterfield frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Porterfield's office is located at 1444 S Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- French Hospital Medical Center
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Suite 300
Aurora1444 S Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 963-0114
Coastal Cardiology1941 Johnson Ave Ste 101, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Existing Patients: (805) 539-6074