Dr. Christopher McCanless, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCanless' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher McCanless, MD is a oncology specialist in Alexandria, LA. Dr. McCanless completed a residency at Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Clinic at Rapides and is affiliated with Lane Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1988
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCanless?
i’ve always had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mccanless and his staff. There has never been a wait or a problem when i’ve had appointments there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCanless accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCanless frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. McCanless' office is located at 605 Medical Center Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCanless has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Woman's Hospital
Hematology Oncology Clinic at Rapides
Hematology Oncology Clinic at Rapides605 Medical Center Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71301 (318) 579-7032