Dr. Christopher Elitt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elitt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Elitt, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Elitt completed a residency at Boston Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Department of Neurology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elitt is board certified in Neurology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Boston Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (PhD, Neuroscience), Other Education — 2006
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elitt?
We met with him today to evaluate our 2 month old and he was wonderful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elitt frequently treats Dementia Evaluation, Home Sleep Study, and Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan.
Dr. Elitt's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elitt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388