Dr. Christopher Leon-Guerrero, MD is a neurology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Leon-Guerrero completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at The GW Medical Falculty Associates and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leon-Guerrero is board certified in Neurology.
The GW Medical Falculty Associates
The GW Medical Falculty Associates2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3000
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leon-Guerrero?
Dr. Guerrero is a brilliant doctor. I was admitted to the NeuroICU at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis and correctly diagnosed the cause of my stroke. I wish I could thank him, since I wasn't able to speak at the time and he has since moved to the East Coast. Excellent Doctor.
- The George Washington University Hospital