Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Keel, DO is a urology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Keel completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. and is affiliated with Thomas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Keel is board certified in Urology.
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Tennessee Chattanooga, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3290 Dauphin St Ste 300, Mobile, AL 36606 Existing Patients: (251) 660-5930
Urogynecology of Southern Alabama PC3290 Dauphin St Ste 301, Mobile, AL 36606 Existing Patients: (251) 660-5930
Academic Urologists At Erlanger979 E 3rd St Ste C535, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 778-5910
USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
Univ So Alabama Mitchell Cancer Institue Fairhope1047 Fairhope Ave, Fairhope, AL 36532 Existing Patients: (251) 660-5930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keel?
As a retired RN, I'm very picky about providers. My husband saw Dr. Keel for a potential abnormality seen incidentally on a diagnostic test. We were able to make an appointment easily, and were very pleased with the visit from beginning to end. Patients at this office (with whom we spoke during the short wait) were very complimentary of the practice and Dr. as well. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keel frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Urinary System Neoplasms, and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Keel's office is located at 3290 Dauphin St Ste 300, Mobile, AL 36606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Hospital
- University Hospital
- USA Children's & Women's Hospital