Dr. Christopher Kepler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sewell, NJ. Dr. Kepler completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kepler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2005
- Columbia University Business School, Other Education — 2005
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kepler?
Dr. Kepler will spend the necessary time with you to discuss your problem and figure out a course of action. He is always available.
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health