Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Dyke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Dyke completed a residency at Ut Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at National Jewish at Rose Medical Center and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dyke is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
National Jewish at Rose Medical Center
Denver - Jackson1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO 80206 Existing Patients: (303) 388-4461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyke?
Patient, thorough and very pleasant. Never seemed like he was in a rush and took time to explain things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dyke frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dyke's office is located at 1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO 80206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dyke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center