Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Visco completed a residency at Kessler Inst For Rehab-Umdnj. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Visco is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Kessler Inst For Rehab-Umdnj, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Atlantic Hlth Sys Morristown Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- The College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Visco?
Exceptional in every way. He cares!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Visco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Visco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Visco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Visco frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Visco's office is located at 51 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.