Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Thoresen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Montgomery, OH. Dr. Thoresen completed a residency at University Cincinnati. He currently practices at Cardiology Center of Cincinnati and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thoresen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Center of Cincinnati10525 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9800
Trihealth Heart Institute - Kenwood8240 Northcreek Dr Ste 4300, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9800
Bethesda Hospital Inc10500 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 865-1569
Mccullough-hyde Memorial Hospitaltrihealth110 N Poplar St, Oxford, OH 45056 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thoresen?
One of the best! Very clear communicator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thoresen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Thoresen's office is located at 10525 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thoresen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center