Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lenarz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Lenarz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Lenarz completed a residency at St Louis University. He currently practices at Excel Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lenarz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Case Western Reserve U/U Hosp Of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- St Louis University, Internship Hospital
- St Louis University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Excel Orthopedics17300 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 316, Chesterfield, MO 63005 Existing Patients: (636) 778-3177
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lenarz?
Had recent torn rotators cuff/ bicep tendonesis surgery with Dr. Lenarz. He set me up P.T. with Axes. Long story short my rehab Therapist was impressed by my recovery and he applauded Dr. Lenarz's technique along with his therapy routine! Excellent staff, hospitality. Could not expect any better!!! THANKS Dr. Lenarz!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lenarz frequently treats Joint Pain, Rotator Cuff Tear, and Shoulder Arthroscopy.
Dr. Lenarz's office is located at 17300 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 316, Chesterfield, MO 63005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lenarz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lenarz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton