Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hakim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Hakim, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Hakim completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Spine Center of Williamsburg. Dr. Hakim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spine Center of Williamsburg219 MCLAWS CIR, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Existing Patients: (757) 220-8579
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hakim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hakim frequently treats Sjögren's Syndrome, Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR), and Myofascial Trigger Point Injection.
Dr. Hakim's office is located at 219 MCLAWS CIR, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hakim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.