Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Cannon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brighton, CO. Dr. Cannon completed a residency at U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Scl Heart and Vascular Institute Brighton and is affiliated with Providence Medford Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cannon is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- East Carolina U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado
Lafayette Office300 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 689-6420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cannon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cannon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cannon frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Cannon's office is located at 1610 Prairie Center Pkwy Ste 2330, Brighton, CO 80601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Medford Medical Center