Dr. Christopher Bolus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bolus' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Bolus, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Beverly, MA. Dr. Bolus completed a residency at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Beverly Radiology Associates, Inc. and is affiliated with Addison Gilbert Hospital. Dr. Bolus is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Summa Health System, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolus?
Thorough, calm, very competent and clear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bolus frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Venous Insufficiency, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Bolus' office is located at 85 Herrick St, Beverly, MA 01915. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bolus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center