Dr. Gange has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Gange, MD is a cardiology specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Gange completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at The Heart Center Of Metrowest and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gange is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Center Of Metrowest
Heart Center of Metro West99 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 875-4811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gange?
I must echo what everyone says here. Dr. Gange, and his entire office staff have been nothing but respectful, helpful, and kind. Dr. Gange is clear in his explanations of things, patient in his responses to my questions, and overall, just incredibly friendly. It is scary to undergo a procedure involving your heart, but Dr. Gange has a way of making it just a little less so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Gange, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gange's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gange accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gange frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Gange's office is located at 99 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital