Dr. Christine Ament, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Ament completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Boston University Eye Assocs and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ament is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Boston University Eye Assocs
Boston University Eye Associates850 Harrison Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-4020
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Lahey Clinic, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ament?
I had my annual check up today and thought it went very well. Dr. Ament is knowledgeable, professional and spent as long as I wanted with her. I felt listened to and did not feel rushed. Dr. Ament also took the time to explain what she was doing and asked if I had any questions. The office staff was friendly and the eye exam went smoothly.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital