Dr. Christine Chruscicki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chruscicki's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christine Chruscicki, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Chruscicki completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Unity Behavioral Health Outpatient. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chruscicki is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Unity Behavioral Health Outpatient100 Pinewild Dr # 2a, Rochester, NY 14606 Existing Patients: (585) 368-6700
Christine M Chruscicki
Christine M Chruscicki141 Sullys Trl Ste 5b, Pittsford, NY 14534 Existing Patients: (585) 643-1415
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chruscicki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chruscicki's office is located at 100 Pinewild Dr # 2a, Rochester, NY 14606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chruscicki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.