Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Maria Segovia, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Segovia completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Henry Ford Health System and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segovia is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segovia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Segovia frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Liver Disease.
Dr. Segovia's office is located at 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segovia speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Segovia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Hospital2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48202 (248) 665-1274