Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Christina Friar, MD
Dr. Christina Friar, MD is
- UCLA Neuropsych Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor Affil Hosp System, Internship Hospital
- Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute (PhD), Other Education — 1989
- Baylor Coll of Med, Medical School — 1978
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1978
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friar?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christina Friar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Friar's profile.
Dr. Friar in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Friar's office is located at 18034 Ventura Blvd PMB 340 Encino, CA 91316. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Friar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Christina Friar, MD holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Christina Friar, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 18034 Ventura Blvd PMB 340, Encino, CA 91316 (818) 708-2575