Dr. Andersen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christian Andersen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Andersen completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Agility Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andersen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Agility Orthopedics92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 279-7040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andersen?
I highly recommend Dr. Andersen! He provided me with a PRP injection through the ultrasound and he was meticulous on the exact area for the injection. It worked for me and now no more limping with this knee. I'm very grateful to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christian Andersen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andersen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andersen frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Andersen's office is located at 92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andersen speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital