Dr. Christian Sybrowsky, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Draper, UT. Dr. Sybrowsky completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Granger Medical Alta View Sports Medicine and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sybrowsky is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of Ia, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sybrowsky?
Had shoulder surgery with great results. He was thoughtful caring and spent the time to let me understand the options My recovery was short, and I am pain free and totally mobile. Great Doctor. I have sent other family and friends with the same results absolutely recommend him
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
- Riverton Hospital