Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chris Harkin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Harkin completed a residency at University Of Utah Health Sciences. He currently practices at Ssm Health Dean Medical Group - N. High Point Road Madison and is affiliated with Stoughton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Utah Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dean Clinic East
Dean Clinic East1821 S Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI 53716 Existing Patients: (608) 260-6000
Dean Clinic-Janesville East
Ssm Health St Mary's Hospital - Janesville3200 E Racine St, Janesville, WI 53546 Existing Patients: (608) 371-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harkin?
Dr. Harkin spent more time with me than I have ever experienced with other practices elsewhere in the country. He listens carefully and explains things well and gives easy-to-follow practical advice. He models good health practices himself. His staff is genuinely warm and friendly and clearly work as a team to make their patient's visit productive. I am very pleased with Dr. Harkin and his staff,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harkin frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Pharyngitis, and Nosebleed.
Dr. Harkin's office is located at 752 N High Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stoughton Hospital
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital