Dr. Chirag Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chirag Shah, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital Ophthalmology-Co-Chief Resident. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants Boston and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Retina Svc Of Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wills Eye Hospital Ophthalmology-Co-Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Beth Isreal Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Denistry, Medical School — 2004
- Harvard School of Public Health - Masters Of Public Health, Other Education — 2003
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants Boston
Ophthalmic Consultants Boston50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 367-4800
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston in Waltham52 2nd Ave Ste 2500, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 487-2200
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston in Framingham61 Lincoln St Ste 212, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 875-9787
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Chirag Shah in my own "retina world" is beyond outstanding. I speak from experience: Dr. Shah surgically repaired 2 macular holes in the past decade (same eye, 4 years apart -- unusual). He is professional, thorough, kind, and earnest -- and esteemed beyond the OCB practice. I have referred Dr. Shah to numerous friends and would do so for my family if needed. I see him annually and look forward to the reassurance, from state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, that the health of BOTH eyes is being monitored by an expert who cares. Offered with appreciation and respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital