Dr. Jani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chirag Jani, MD is a oncology specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Jani completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at PHOEBE CANCER CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jani is board certified in Hematology.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ma Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of S Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Other Education — 1998
- MSU, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu
Phoebe Cancer Center
Phoebe Cancer Center427 W 3rd Ave, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-7170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jani?
I was diagnosed with stage-4 Metastasized Melanoma in both lungs, almost 5 years ago. I was treated with Tumador for about 10 months, and then switched to Keytruda (after it was approved by FDA) for another 21 months. Tumors that were 24MM in diameter are now at 3MM and "unchanged". I have not had any treatments in the last 22 months. Dr. Jani gets 5+ stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jani frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Jani's office is located at 427 W 3rd Ave, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jani speaks Sanskrit, Urdu, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.