Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Wang completed a residency at University Hospitals/ Case Western Reserve University. He currently practices at Usmd Arlington Medical Oncology Urology and is affiliated with Texas Health Specialty Hospital. Dr. Wang is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Hospitals/ Case Western Reserve University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Hospitals/ Case Western Reserve University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usmd Arlington Medical Oncology Urology811 W Interstate 20 Unit G14, Arlington, TX 76017 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang frequently treats Urinary Disorders, Cancer, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 811 W Interstate 20 Unit G14, Arlington, TX 76017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
- USMD Hospital at Arlington