Dr. Chiapone Ting, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Ting completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Safecare Medical Center and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Sinai Hospital Balt, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Sinai Hosp Balt, Internship Hospital — 1994
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ting?
The best PCP Practice I have ever been to. Everyone is so welcoming and very caring. I see Dr. Ting and he takes his time and listens to everything you have to say during your visit. I always leave happy with a great all around experience. Safecare has an onsite lab so I never have to waste time at quest or labcorp to draw blood and office hours are extended for later apts. I doubt you'll find any place like it. I've also seen Dr. Wilbur and he to is fabulous at patient care. They also have two Physician Assistants who are outstanding and also take their time at each apt visit. The level of care I get here is superb and I don't plan on leaving!!
- Memorial Regional Hospital