Dr. Chester Fox, MD is a family medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Fox completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital Health Center. He currently practices at JEFFERSON FAMILY MEDICINE and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Family Practice.
Jefferson Family Medicine
Jefferson Family Medicine1315 Jefferson Ave, Buffalo, NY 14208 Existing Patients: (716) 332-3797
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
dr Fox was the best dr. that I've had. Very understanding, patient and professional. He was too good for UBMD at Jefferson. A sad loss for me but God bless him. Very unfortunate that since his departure I've been treated like a criminal . Dr Fox was treating me for spinal injuries I suffer from.After 18 years, being an ironworker, my back took a heavy beating. i was treated with medication.. When Dr Fox left, an executive decision was made TO DISCONTINUE MY MEDICATION. now I am in withdrawal.
- Buffalo General Medical Center