Dr. Donovan-Hunt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheryl Donovan-Hunt, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Donovan-Hunt completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. She currently practices at Associated Pediatric Partners and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donovan-Hunt is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Network Health
- One Health
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Preferred Network Access
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donovan-Hunt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheryl Donovan-Hunt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donovan-Hunt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donovan-Hunt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donovan-Hunt frequently treats Fever, Wellness Examination, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Donovan-Hunt's office is located at 1310 Shermer Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donovan-Hunt speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital