Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Cheng-Hong Hwang, DO is a pulmonologist in Clark, NJ. Dr. Hwang completed a residency at Usphs Hosp-Staten Island. He currently practices at Cheng Hong D Hwang DO. Dr. Hwang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Hosp-U Med-Dent Nj, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Usphs Hosp-Staten Island, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Usphs Hosp-Staten Island, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hwang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hwang frequently treats Pulmonary Function Test, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Respiratory Failure.
Dr. Hwang's office is located at 1457 Raritan Rd Ste 103, Clark, NJ 07066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hwang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hwang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Cheng Hong D Hwang DO1457 Raritan Rd Ste 103, Clark, NJ 07066 Existing Patients: (908) 272-2270