Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Chaz Stucken, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Stucken completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stucken is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Michigan
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-8051
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stucken?
AWESOME Dr! My husband saw him for a parotid mass. Dr. Stucken did a FNA on mass which came back Melanoma. He immediately got my husband scheduled for a brain MRI, PET, Scan, an appt with Melanoma Oncology Team, and referred us to an ENT colleague, Dr. Malloy, for surgery. Dr. Stucken was booked for surgery for 5 weeks and Dr. Malloy could get us in sooner. Dr. Stucken has great communication skills, answers questions, and does not rush through an appointment. U of Ms ENT Team is FANTASTIC! Know we are in good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stucken has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stucken frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Stucken's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stucken speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan