Dr. Chase Samsel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samsel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chase Samsel, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Samsel completed a residency at Brown University, Pediatrics/Adult/Child Psychiatry. He currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samsel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Brown University, Pediatrics/Adult/Child Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samsel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samsel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samsel frequently treats Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy), Palliative Care, and Pediatric Palliative Care.
Dr. Samsel's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samsel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Psychosocial Oncology Program450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508