Dr. Emelife has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charmaine Emelife, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in Jonesboro, GA. She currently practices at Fresenius Clayton Cty Dialysis and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Emelife is board certified in Nephrology.
- Masters In Health Care Administration, Gwu, Washington Dc, Other Education — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fresenius Clayton Cty Dialysis
Fresenius Clayton Cty Dialysis335 Upper Riverdale Rd Ste A1, Jonesboro, GA 30236 Existing Patients: (770) 907-9001
- 2 1275 Cleveland Ave, Atlanta, GA 30344 Existing Patients: (404) 761-0819
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emelife?
Dr. Emelife is a very caring doctor even though we don't agree all the time she does listen and answer my questions and she is looking out for my well being. She is a excellent Nephrology Doctor. I would recommend Dr. Charmaine Emelife if anybody is looking for a Nephrology Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charmaine Emelife, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emelife's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emelife accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emelife frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Emelife's office is located at 335 Upper Riverdale Rd Ste A1, Jonesboro, GA 30236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emelife speaks Igbo and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital