Dr. Charles Walvoord, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walvoord's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Walvoord, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Walvoord completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Palmetto Health Ophthalmology. Dr. Walvoord is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walvoord?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walvoord accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walvoord frequently treats Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases, Corneal Diseases, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Walvoord's office is located at 100 Palmetto Health Pkwy Ste 350, Columbia, SC 29212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walvoord has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Palmetto Health Ophthalmology
Cphypr-palmetto Health Optha Parkr100 Palmetto Health Pkwy Ste 350, Columbia, SC 29212 Existing Patients: (803) 545-5500