Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Johnson, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp of Vt. He currently practices at YCC Cardiology and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U of New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vt, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vt, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
YCC Cardiology2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital