Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Ray, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Ray completed a residency at U Illinois. He currently practices at University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System and is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital.
- Ma Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- MacNeil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System1740 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 413-3737
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ray frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Atherosclerosis of Aorta, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Ray's office is located at 1740 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Illinois Hospital