Dr. Scoggins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Scoggins, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Scoggins completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Colon & Rectal Surgery and is affiliated with Norton Brownsboro Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scoggins is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UofL Physicians - Colon & Rectal Surgery
UofL Physicians - Colon & Rectal Surgery401 E Chestnut St Unit 710, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 583-8303
UofL James Graham Brown Cancer Center
University of Louisville529 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 562-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scoggins?
Dr. Scoggans saved my life. He found pancreatic cancer early and the whipple surgery was successful. His expertise in this kind of surgery is renown in the Louisville area. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Scoggins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scoggins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scoggins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scoggins frequently treats Neuroendocrine Tumors, Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer, and Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy).
Dr. Scoggins' office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 710, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital