Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Harrison, MD is a oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Co. He currently practices at Gynecologic Oncology West MI and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Northeastern University, Other Education — 2011
- University Of Miami Jackson Mem Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Co, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Usaf Academy, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Mba With Specilization In Health Care Management, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gynecologic Oncology West MI
Spectrum Health Medical Group Gynecology Oncology145 Michigan St Ne Ste 6300, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 486-6000
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 486-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Dr. Harrison is professional and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Hysterectomy - Open , and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 145 Michigan St Ne Ste 6300, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital