Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Kantrow, MD
Dr. Charles Kantrow, MD is
- Chief Resident St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St. Louis Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- LSU School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine, New Orleans, Medical School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kantrow?
Dr. Kantrow has to be the best pediatrician I've come across since having children. He's the best!! He seen my daughter when she was a baby and I decided to keep her pediatrician closer to home, she is 3 now and after today's visit I realized I should've kept him as our kids PCP from the beginning!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Charles Kantrow, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kantrow's profile.
Dr. Kantrow in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kantrow's office is located at 1315 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kantrow provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Charles Kantrow, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist and Ochsner Medical Center.
Dr. Charles Kantrow, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Baptist
- Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans
New Orleans Office1315 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-3900
Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Baptist Back and Spine Clinic2820 Napoleon Ave Ste 400, New Orleans, LA 70115 (504) 842-3970