Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD
Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD is
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Hofstra School of Medicine/Northwell Health System, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Hofstra School of Medicine/Northwell Health System|Hofstra University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Hofstra University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2017
- BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2012
- BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED|Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Columbia Univ, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Columbia University, New York, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ekstein?
Dr. Ekstein performed wrist surgery for tendonitis on my wrist. He has excellent surgical skills, deep scientific expertise and great bedside manners. The wrist feels like new now. I highly recommend Dr. Ekstein.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ekstein's profile.
Dr. Ekstein in specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ekstein frequently treats the following conditions: Hand Fracture , Fracture of Hand and Fingers and Broken Arm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ekstein's office is located at 403 Grand Ave Englewood, NJ 07631. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ekstein provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, Jersey City Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Charles Ekstein, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Premier Orthopaedics In Collegeville
Premier Orthopedics Englewood403 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 833-9500
Premier Orthopedics Bloomfield1255 Broad St Ste 201B, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Existing Patients: (201) 833-9500
Brookdale University hospital medical center1 Brookdale Plz, Brooklyn, NY 11212 Existing Patients: (718) 240-6784
Premier Orthopedics Cliffside Park663 Palisade Ave, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 Existing Patients: (201) 833-9500
Premier Ortho/Sprts Med
Premier Orthopedics Kearny586 Kearny Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032 Existing Patients: (201) 833-9500